I hope everyone had a chance to enjoy the Kingsmill Championship last week! While the weather was not as we had hoped, we still managed to have a world class event. Even with the rain our team managed to have a successful week in Burwell’s Bluff. People enjoyed touring the Osprey on Lot 10 and we are confident that the good news is continuing to spread about this terrific neighborhood. We now have several homes in motion and we are doing our best to keep a clean and tidy job site. If you have any questions or comments, or think you might have found a new neighbor please let us know!
- Lot 10: COMPLETE and AVAILABLE.
- Lot 11: The interior fixtures are being installed – it is set to close in June.
- Lot 15: We are framing the 2nd floor, this process will continue into next week.
- Lot 22: The framing process will begin next week.
- Lots 16 & 25: The plans have been submitted to the county, we are awaiting permits.
Here are a few pictures from the finished Osprey on Lot 10. Have a great week!